sábado, 17 de abril de 2010

Laura Varsky


Hi, im an uninspired student :D

I chose the designer alternative because i don't watch any TV and i can't remember any commercial D:

Well, in first place i'd like to say that I don't think there is a "best designer" the are a lot of skills to got developed and i think in each "category" i can say one or two i think they rock.

I'll talk about one i specially love, i am a fan of her from a couple years ago.


LAURA VARSKY.

She is an Argentinian Graphic Designer whose work has been focused on Illustration & lettering, appearing in a lot of musical & editorial projects.
She was one of lecturers at SÚDALA 2009 { the first congress of design & visual culture } in santiago, Chile.
Her work {in my opinion} is full of magic, of beautiful & oniric images mixed with very well-done & dreaming lettering { letetring is called when you draw typography specially for one purpose, for example: a logo, an specific illustration, etc }

In her musical work, she has collaborated with a lot of Argentinian bands { Los ratones paranoicos, ÁRBOL, Ojas, Semilla, no disco, etc } and in editorial we find work as art director, book designer & covers design.
I like her work because i admire the way that she has built her career working in great projects, is my dream to work in the same areas than Laura so i think she is for me a model to follow, i love her work, i love her atmospheres, i love her colours.

Her works is perfect (:!
I can't put images here D: sorry, i don't know what is happening to blogger.

but you can visit her here: www.lauravarsky.com.ar

1 comentario: